Monday 20 March 2006

Reasons to be red-faced

Only two, but there's still plenty of Monday left.

1. Winking at yourself in the mirror really isn't cool. Especially when you're not doing it in an 'ironic' way. Yes, I really did this. I went to the loo at lunchtime (well, I thought I'd treat myself), went to wash my hands and noticed that my hair was looking fairly good. Which might explain the staringness of one or two of the males across the office - though that might also have to do with cleavage on show. Errrm... but anyway, I noticed how nice the hair looked and I winked at myself. Really winked. shakes head sadly in anticipation of further descent into cheesemeistery

2. I've just noticed that I have been spending the afternoon pouting. Not in an Angelina Jolie-esque sexy way, oh no. I caught a glance of myself in the reflection of my monitor and realised that I bore an uncanny resemblance to Lewis Collins (just like in the picture below), in ultra mean and moody mode. It's not funny. Really it's not.


No comments:

Post a Comment